Please HELP MEEE

NeyXy

Hello, a couple of days ago, I installed a client mod on my new system, and the anti-cheat was fully active without any issues. After playing several rounds, I suddenly lost connection to the server as if my internet had been disconnected. Subsequently, whenever I try to connect to any server, I encounter the message "please don't use software to improve your gaming." Please assist me with this issue.

Hello, a couple of days ago, I installed a client mod on my new system, and the anti-cheat was fully active without any issues. After playing several rounds, I suddenly lost connection to the server as if my internet had been disconnected. Subsequently, whenever I try to connect to any server, I encounter the message "please don't use software to improve your gaming." Please assist me with this issue.
please help me!!!

I don't know how it works exactly, but usually people get banned for using cheats.
Are you familiar with Ban Clientmod system?

Because there is a case, I even bought a new laptop and after buying the laptop, when I installed the clientmod, I encountered this problem after 24 hours.

That means it was through the Internet IP, right?

Are you familiar with Ban Clientmod system?

Because there is a case, I even bought a new laptop and after buying the laptop, when I installed the clientmod, I encountered this problem after 24 hours.

That means it was through the Internet IP, right?
no, I'm not familiar, I'm not even sure that the developer himself knows 100% how the ban works, usually if you give a ban, then for using prohibited software

Back