Help me to fix the CM V34 :)

Thomas Shelby928

Tier 2
i have problem sometimes to run the game.
when i try to launch game game was not launched and i deleted the launcher with updates and i extrack downloaded launcher and launcher is work but the launcher was crashed this is the crash message.

Critical error in clientmod intilization

or create a CMLauncher.exe.0.cldel file in installed folder!

Please help me to fix this, thanks!

sorry for my bad english.

when i try to launch game game was not launched and i deleted the launcher with updates and i extrack downloaded launcher and launcher is work but the launcher was crashed this is the crash message.
I can't understand the order of your actions.
Try to make a list of your actions and describe what result they lead to.

when i use the lastest launcher updates the launcher is closed and i try to open the launcher but nothing happens.

i changed the launcher with in site launcher and the launcher is opend but the windows trying to open a file and in loading but nothing happens and launcher is crash.

It looks like your system has a virus that infects files and the launcher tries to update itself because it sees that the current launcher (infected) does not match the latest version.
The next launch fails because the launcher disrupts the operation of the virus loaded into the launcher.

this is your pc and only you have the right to decide what to do with a virus in your system.
my job is only to suggest the reason for such behavior.

Back