ClientMod - a client for servers CS:S v34, which is based entirely on SourceEngine2007 leaked sources and supplemented by code from the last engine leak dated 22.04.2020.
- a proprietary launcher for timely delivery of updates to end users.
- own server browser with filters and tags. (only if ClientMod Api is installed on the server)
- smoke grenade as in the Steam version of the client. (provided that ClientMod Api is installed on the server and the corresponding option is enabled)
- support for vpk archives both for the game and for modifications.
- compressed game archives, which not only reduce the size of the game on disk, but also speed up loading on slow hdd drives, as well as timely notification of data corruption.
- support for advanced death notifications. (provided that ClientMod Deathnotice is installed on the server)
- sv_pure support. (provided that ClientMod Api is installed on the server, sv_pure system config is configured and appropriate option is enabled)
- support for materials up to version 7.5
- support for models from the Steam version of the client.
- support for maps from the Steam version of the client.
- multi-threaded rendering support.
- particle system support.
- Vulkan API support.
- a huge number of fixes and improvements.
- a wide range of crosshair settings.
- radar settings for every taste.
- the weapon bobbing system from csgo.
- death notifications as in csgo.
- correct working mouse raw input.
- and other various client settings.