Problems with flashbang and smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaston

Hello, I will leave my opinion on what I think they should improve.
when the flash falls behind the back of a player at a long distance the flashbang does the same effect as if it fell in your eyes and lasted too long before they created the client mod I used the CSS with directx 8 to increase the fps but the flash lasted the same time that it lasts now with the client mod 3.0 which I think is too long to be the directx 9.0 the one they use now in the CM 3.0 and in the case of smoke it burns on some occasions a small smoke appears and when you pass in front of him the whole screen darkens but far from the smoke it can be seen if a player passes

please write legibly. it is very difficult to understand the essence of this post

please write legibly. it is very difficult to understand the essence of this post
What I meant is that the blinding lasts 5 seconds and the normal thing would be 3 seconds later when they throw the flash behind the player's back the effect is the same as when it falls in your eyes

Then in the case of the smoke grenade it is blown up on some occasions and you can see behind the smoke

Then in the case of the smoke grenade it is blown up on some occasions and you can see behind the smoke
show an example in the video
What I meant is that the blinding lasts 5 seconds and the normal thing would be 3 seconds later when they throw the flash behind the player's back the effect is the same as when it falls in your eyes
I hope you don’t need to explain that server anti-cheats can increase the duration of blinding?

I think he means to say, If someone throws flash behind your back, it still blinds you as if it was thrown in front of the player's vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back