Clientmod Netlist issue

GladiatorTeam

Hello,
On behalf of a group of configurators from Iran, Turkey, etc., I am sending this message to the creators of the client mod.
Due to site issues,
css.setti and global netlist problems or master server filtering in some countries like Iran and...
We are restricted and unable to access the global netlist.
Therefore, more than 90 servers are not in Netlist; all of them are client mod, and our players are having trouble finding the servers, we have attempted many ways, but we did not get an answer.
We know that client servers work on a peer-to-peer basis, but it doesn't
Work for us due to the severe filtering.
Finally, after many efforts, several configurators decided to solve their problem by building a public master server for their country and others.
The result was we developed a site for the master server and a new IP for the master server for free so that it will always be available to the players and configurators.
There are many servers in this netlist.
We respectfully request the creators of the client mod to respect our players and add the IP to the master server so that our servers in several countries can be included in the global netlist.
IP Masterservers:
ms.gladiatorteam.ir:27011

Last edited:
Hello,
On behalf of a group of configurators from Iran, Turkey, etc., I am sending this message to the creators of the client mod.
Due to site issues,
css.setti and global netlist problems or master server filtering in some countries like Iran and...
Therefore, more than 90 servers are not in Netlist; all of them are client mod, and our players are having trouble finding the servers, we have attempted many ways, but we did not get an answer.
Finally, after many efforts, several configurators decided to solve their problem by building a public master server for their country and others.
The result was we developed a site for the master server and a new IP for the master server for free so that it will always be available to the players and configurators.
We respectfully request the creators of the client mod to respect our players and add the IP to the master server so that our servers in several countries can be included in the global netlist.
IP Masterservers:
193.164.4.83:27011
Hi
I'm one of the configurators who has been encountering a filtering issue. Our servers are not listed in the netlist, and the global netlist is filtered for us. However, I visited your master server and was able to add my servers without any problems. Could you kindly request the client mod to add this IP to the Masterservers.vdf

Hello,
Due to site issues,
IP Masterservers:
we also have the same problem. We want the client mode to add your IP to the master server of the client mode. Your IP is not a filter for us, and this is a good thing.

Hello,
Due to site issues,
IP Masterservers:
I added and tested the IP of the Masterservers
My problem was solved in version 34, but I still have problems with the netlist client due to filtering.
I hope the clientmod developers (@Dr.Valter & @Reg1oxeN) will add this IP to the client to solve the problem.

Unfortunately the same applies for us and by taking the mentioned approach you'll help us to keep CS:Source community alive in restricted countries.
Due to these restrictions many players are leaving CSS and you are the only one can save us and be our salvation as you have always been.

We have faced the same issue too. I guess your Master Servers are restricted in middle east region. My friends in UAE, Bahrain and Qatar were also had the same problem at some points. It is important to ClientMod to assist players and server owners to keep up a healthy community and preserve players inside CSS. More players and more play time is beneficial for ClientMod.

We have faced the same issue too. I guess your Master Servers are restricted in middle east region. My friends in UAE, Bahrain and Qatar were also had the same problem at some points. It is important to ClientMod to assist players and server owners to keep up a healthy community and preserve players inside CSS. More players and more play time is beneficial for ClientMod.
We also expect the client mod to respect our players and accompany us, because of these problems we started a public global netlist for Middle Eastern users to solve the server problem.

Unfortunately the same applies for us and by taking the mentioned approach you'll help us to keep CS:Source community alive in restricted countries.
Due to these restrictions many players are leaving CSS and you are the only one can save us and be our salvation as you have always been.
I understand you, but it all depends on the clientmod to respect our player's request and add our ip masterservers, many in the middle east are facing this problem, we asked the client group to Add the IP to the masterserver.vdf in client mode.

why does this all look like bullshit?
you showed yourself to be unreliable people, appearing out of nowhere, offering to help me and disappearing just as quickly.
and why Türkiye? can't it be blocked by Iran?

If you speak a little respectfully, nothing will change. We asked for help, but we didn't get an answer, you are not in the place of our politicians, and every time a request was made from our clan figures, they were answered with disrespect, now our politicians are in Turkey and Iran. .. they have a problem with the global netlist filtering and this has been said many times in other forums, everything is clear when they themselves have commented and confirmed our words, so there is no lie. We also consider ourselves a part of Client Mode, we help in any field, so please help...
you showed yourself to be unreliable people, appearing out of nowhere, offering to help me and disappearing just as quickly.

If you speak a little respectfully, nothing will change. We asked for help, but we didn't get an answer, you are not in the place of our politicians, and every time a request was made from our clan figures, they were answered with disrespect, now our politicians are in Turkey and Iran. .. they have a problem with the global netlist filtering and this has been said many times in other forums, everything is clear when they themselves have commented and confirmed our words, so there is no lie.
what are you trying to say? I can't understand anything because of the poor work of the translator.

why does this all look like bullshit?
all he is trying to say is we can't find our servers in the internet tab of the game because of filtering.
if you are mad at him for not helping, it's not a good reason to disrespect all of us.
with his master server IP, we have access to the internet section.
all we want is to have a good time and enjoy the game if you let us find the servers easier.

we can't find our servers in the internet tab of the game cause of filtering
The reason why the client has support for master servers is you guys. Where my network operates they are no longer needed.

For ClientMod in Iran there is a universal solution to all problems with blocking and searching for servers.
I need a reliable person with his own server (vps or vds) in Iran, who can run something like a proxy server for players from Iran.
By reliable person, I mean not only a reliable server, but also that the person will not disappear after 1 year.

The reason why the client has support for master servers is you guys. Where my network operates they are no longer needed.

For ClientMod in Iran there is a universal solution to all problems with blocking and searching for servers.
I need a reliable person with his own server (vps or vds) in Iran, who can run something like a proxy server for players from Iran.
By reliable person, I mean not only a reliable server, but also that the person will not disappear after 1 year.
I appreciate your support and We totally understand your message, but due to the strict filtering in Iran, there is no proxy available for TCP and UDP protocols. Even if the data center detects a proxy, it will quickly shut down the server, and the number of connections between the server and the client is highly sensitive.
In Iran, we face severe traffic limitations for servers from the data center side.
Additionally, due to economic challenges, the cost of virtual servers in Iran is so expensive for Iranian users.
the best solution for all of us is to add his domain (ms.gladiatorteam.ir:27011) to your MasterServers.vdf file.
trust me they are the most reliable team for this subject because for several years they have been active in the Counter-Strike gaming community
please do this for players.

the number of connections between the server and the client is highly sensitive.
the best solution for all of us is to add his domain (ms.gladiatorteam.ir:27011) to your MasterServers.vdf file.
if you say so, then it should also affect their MasterServer.

What I use is a program to redirect UDP traffic from a specific port using encryption.
The user creates a connection to the server as if it were a CS:Source server and the program redirects traffic to another server using one connection.
As far as I can judge from my statistics of problems in Iran, the simultaneous number of connections can reach 200.

Hello,
Due to site issues,
IP Masterservers:
ms.gladiatorteam.ir:27011
hi
i have a owner server counter strike source
we have a problem internet list

What I use is a program to redirect UDP traffic from a specific port using encryption.
The user creates a connection to the server as if it were a CS:Source server and the program redirects traffic to another server using one connection.
As far as I can judge from my statistics of problems in Iran, the simultaneous number of connections can reach 200.
The gladiatorteam.ir domain belongs to Iran, so no restrictions will be applied to this domain
That's why we can connect to it without any problem

The problem for Iranians is not only MasterServer; we even have to use special VPNs to update the game, which causes the ping to increase. After the game is updated, we turn off the VPN, and the problem is solved. However, for MasterServer, we have a better solution, such as adding an Iranian domain.

The gladiatorteam.ir domain belongs to Iran, so no restrictions will be applied to this domain
It makes no difference who owns the domain, since the game still connects via an IP address using the UDP protocol, and the IP address is not in Iran.

we even have to use special VPNs to update the game
Iran is the second most popular country for ClientMod and I don’t see any problems with the update where a VPN was needed.

Back