Clientmod Netlist issue

It makes no difference who owns the domain, since the game still connects via an IP address using the UDP protocol, and the IP address is not in Iran.

Iran is the second most popular country for ClientMod and I don’t see any problems with the update where a VPN was needed.
Note that commercial IPs differ from home internet. There are restrictions on both mobile and home internet. That's why we use VPNs with Iranian IPs. I understand the issue isn't with your servers; it's with our f*king government.
Our request is very simple. You can finish off this issue with yes or no.

Note that commercial IPs differ from home internet. There are restrictions on both mobile and home internet. That's why we use VPNs with Iranian IPs. I understand the issue isn't with your servers; it's with our f*king government.
Our request is very simple. You can finish off this issue with yes or no.
I plan to stop using any MasterServers, so I say no.

I plan to stop using any MasterServers, so I say no.
What solution do you suggest apart from using proxy servers?
Using proxy servers and anti-filtering/restriction applications increases users gaming ping and results in awful experience in the game.

If this situation remains unsolved we are going to lose more and more players. Also, keep that in mind most of the players have very low IT knowledge. You mentioned at a point that you need a trustworthy source to be able to fix this issue. How a trustworthy party looks like to you? What features you are looking to? Maybe we will be able to find such a source.

Using proxy servers and anti-filtering/restriction applications increases users gaming ping and results in awful experience in the game.
Only traffic from my network will be proxied, the use of which is minimal and should not affect the ping.

How a trustworthy party looks like to you?
As I said earlier, I need someone with a stable working vps or vds server in Iran who is willing to support it and has enough reliability so that I don't have to look for a new person in a few months.

Well, it can’t be that everyone in Iran has game hosting without access to the operating system to run applications.
You just need to launch the application and make sure it always works.
Traffic consumption is low, and the resources required are generally minimal. The main thing is to configure the firewall for access only from Iran and nothing else.

Well, it can’t be that everyone in Iran has game hosting without access to the operating system to run applications.
You just need to launch the application and make sure it always works.
Traffic consumption is low, and the resources required are generally minimal. The main thing is to configure the firewall for access only from Iran and nothing else.
I have stable server, Do you want access to the server or are you providing a program to run?

if you say so, then it should also affect their MasterServer.

What I use is a program to redirect UDP traffic from a specific port using encryption.
The user creates a connection to the server as if it were a CS:Source server and the program redirects traffic to another server using one connection.
As far as I can judge from my statistics of problems in Iran, the simultaneous number of connections can reach 200.
You have the wrong view about the internet of Iran.
In Iran, no one can buy a VPS at a high price for this purpose.
Iranian servers might be Iran access and access outside the country will be closed, so the proxy will be useless.
Iran doesn't have free internet and it's limited, if you pay attention, the domain we sent is a national and Iranian domain.
there are no restrictions applied to the IP that is registered on this domain, it is only registered for games so the traffic is not limited.
I read your replies, before your changes or any ideas about fixing this problem, you can just simply add this domain and let us just enjoy the game

Only traffic from my network will be proxied, the use of which is minimal and should not affect the ping.

As I said earlier, I need someone with a stable working vps or vds server in Iran who is willing to support it and has enough reliability so that I don't have to look for a new person in a few months.

Running proxy server on Iranian VPS according to the national law is crime and can result in up to two years of jail time and they also get detected easily. You can confirm that by just searching "Proxy server is crime in Iran" on Google and read the first article which is this link.

The only assist that CSS community in Iran can provide to you is running a master server for you for Iranian servers, which they already did that. All CSS server providers in Iran including PersianBax, DosibBax, UmbrellaCSS and GladiatorTeam are got together and asking you to fix it. Running a master server is the only logical and economical solution we could find and acted upon it. We wish to had other ways to cure this headache.
We only need you support in this regard.

Running proxy server on Iranian VPS according to the national law is crime and can result in up to two years of jail time and they also get detected easily. You can confirm that by just searching "Proxy server is crime in Iran" on Google and read the first article which is this link.
Ok. Let me rephrase it for you. This is a Relay Server for the game, which does not provide access to any sites, chats or third-party services to bypass blocks.

I have stable server, Do you want access to the server or are you providing a program to run?
contact me on discord using our server if possible or via private messages on the site if there are problems with discord.

what are you trying to say? I can't understand anything because of the poor work of the translator.7

I have seen and read all of your messages.

1- Due to the high costs in Iran, the use and long-term rental of a dedicated virtual server (VDS) is not cost-effective.

2- According to Iranian laws, the use or creation of proxies in Iran is prohibited and carries penalties.

3- All virtual servers and domains used for gaming must be registered to prevent issues such as filtering or restrictions, among other reasons.

We have clearly and without any lies or disrespect, suggested a solution, which is to add an Iranian masterservers domain to the clientmod.
(ms.gladiatorteam.ir:27011)

We have no issue with you or anyone else, if your intention is to help Iranian players, then help. Given the current situation, there is no definite and visible solution to resolve this issue with the internet in Iran.

All virtual servers and domains used for gaming must be registered to prevent issues such as filtering or restrictions, among other reasons.
If you talk about it so easily and managed to register your domain to another country, then why not register one of your domains to my Russian vds server to help all Iranian players?

If you talk about it so easily and managed to register your domain to another country, then why not register one of your domains to my Russian vds server to help all Iranian players?
Dear friend, .ir domains are Iranian national domains and can only be registered within Iran by an Iranian individual or entity. We also live in Iran and use these domains.

We do not know in what language we should speak for you to understand. If you do not want to help Iranian players, do not make baseless excuses.

Apart from me, 10 other people have spoken to you in this chat and explained, but because you are not aware of the internet and network situation in Iran, you still make excuses.

Last edited:
Dear friend, .ir domains are Iranian national domains and can only be registered within Iran by an Iranian individual or entity. We also live in Iran and use these domains.
It was already obvious. I don’t understand what’s stopping you from registering one of your domains to my IP address in another country, like you did for ms.gladiatorteam.ir?

It was already obvious. I don’t understand what’s stopping you from registering one of your domains to my IP address in another country, like you did for ms.gladiatorteam.ir?
Registering a .ir domain by non-Iranian individuals in Iran is not possible due to identity verification and the registration of personal information.

If you wish for your IP to be registered with an Iranian domain, the IP owner must undergo authentication and validation, and their purpose for using the domain must be specified to avoid restriction.

The domain ms.gladiatorteam.ir has been registered for gaming in the Iranian national system.

Did you understand what I'm saying?

The use of domain, hosting, and virtual server services in Iran is highly restricted and has stringent requirements. It is necessary for an Iranian individual to carry out this process and undergo identity verification in order to use these services.

If there were another way, we would have told you so that the problem could be resolved, but there isn't one...

Last edited:
If you wish for your IP to be registered with an Iranian domain, the IP owner must undergo authentication and validation, and their purpose for using the domain must be specified to avoid restriction.
Can an Iranian person register an IP address that is provided to him through an intermediary from another country?
What registration problems might he encounter?

Can an Iranian person register an IP address that is provided to him through an intermediary from another country?
What registration problems might he encounter?
I'll provide a simple example for you.

The domain ms.gladiatorteam.ir is registered in Iran. Now, we want to add a German IP to this domain. We are faced with two challenges that need to be addressed:

1. We need to ensure that the IP we want to use is clean, meaning it has not been involved in VPN ranges, proxy usage, or criminal activities. Otherwise, our IP, along with the domain, will come under scrutiny and will quickly be filtered or disrupted.

2. Unfortunately, the Iranian national domain registration system only accepts Iranians with an Iranian national code for identity verification.

3. There cannot be any intermediaries, as if this action is carried out and any misuse occurs, the Iranian individual will have to answer to the government, which poses a risk.

Thus, the best scenario is for only an Iranian, without any intermediaries, to request the registration of the domain and the IP, ensuring that there is no risk and that it does not become a long-term problem. This is exactly what other configurators from our team have asked for and what we have done for them, such as with the domain ms.gladiatorteam.ir.

Thus, the best scenario is for only an Iranian, without any intermediaries, to request the registration of the domain and the IP, ensuring that there is no risk and that it does not become a long-term problem. This is exactly what other configurators from our team have asked for and what we have done for them, such as with the domain ms.gladiatorteam.ir.
does this mean that you can run any game servers there for Iranian players?

does this mean that you can run any game servers there for Iranian players?
Please visit the following website. The full list of Iranian servers is available and visible there, and anyone can add their server freely and without limitation. There is no exclusivity, and we believe everyone should have access to the servers with the best quality for free.

Please visit the following website. The full list of Iranian servers is available and visible there, and anyone can add their server freely and without limitation. There is no exclusivity, and we believe everyone should have access to the servers with the best quality for free.

you probably didn't understand my question.
I asked if you could run your game servers there, and not add any to your master server.

Thank you for your quick feedback.

Could you enlighten us on how currently the "Internet" tab in ClientMod works and how you find available servers out there?
I want to figure out where the problem lies and if a server in Russia with a .ir domain works or not.

Back